Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Analyst I
- Education: M.Sc/ m.Pharm/ Graduate in lifescience
- Location: Bangalore, IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Analyst I in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- To ensure compliance to good clinical practices, good data management practices, standard operating procedures, protocols, regulatory requirements and applicable principles of good laboratory practices in clinical development, investigators sites and documentation of any deviations from the above.
- Check for compliance of study related activities to good clinical practice, concerned standard operating procedures and protocol.
- Review the protocol and case report form.
- Conducting site audit, facility and quality system audits
- Review of edit check plan and edit check software program (User acceptance testing).
- Review the validated clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy based on project specific requirement.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online