Rainbow Children Hospital Recruitment 2021.Rainbow Children Hospital Notification full detailes below.Rainbow Hospitals is an Indian chain of paediatric hospitals headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Founded by Dr. Ramesh Kancharla in 1999, the hospital’s main focus is paediatric and maternal healthcare services.
Important Vacancy details: Hiring For Sr Excutive/Executive – Pharmacy-Pharmacist in Rainbow Children Hospital!At India-Bannerghatta Rd, Karnataka.intrested candidates Apply.
- Post Name: Sr Excutive/Executive – Pharmacy-Pharmacist
- Qualifications : Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma ) Diploma of Pharmacy (DPharma )
- Location: India-Bannerghatta Rd, Karnataka
- Salary:Salary: ₹13,953.00 – ₹24,770.00 per month
- Openings: NA
- Contact Person – Pratap T ( 8884006960 )
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing work flow, verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Managing all pharmacy operations- drug formulary, inventory management, sale and foot fall of the pharmacy.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures (SOPs), rules and regulations.
- Supervise the medicines supply chain and ensure pharmacy premises and systems are fit for purpose.
- Responsible for removing outdated, damaged drugs from pharmacy and raising indents at the time of shortage of stock.
- Performing regular stock audits and ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Accurately dispensing drugs to patients according to a doctor’s prescription.
- Maintaining administrative records such as pharmacy files / patient profiles
- Maintain drug inventory levels by ordering necessary medications and supplies and verifying deliveries against purchase orders.
- Manage invoices, organize documents, and keep records according to statutory requirements.
- Timely renewal of key licenses
- To generate monthly reports and submit to the unit and concerned departments.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the patient.
- Procurement of the inventory from the valid approved sources.
- Assessments of quality of medicines before they are supplied to patients from pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Develops hospital staff’s in pharmacological knowledge by training interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Solves all the clinical issues of the healthcare team in terms of drugs.
- Liaising with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines
- Handing over of the bills/ documents to internal functions for internal filing.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma )
Diploma of Pharmacy (DPharma )
- Registered Sr Excutive/Executive – Pharmacy-Pharmacist
- Knowledge of drug and its administration
- Forecasting & Communication
- Inventory Management
- License renewal
- Zero patient complaints
KSPC license is Mandatory
Contact Person – Pratap T ( 8884006960 )
Job Type: Full-time
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online