Randstad India Private Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Randstad India Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Randstad, we not only help match our talent to the right jobs, but also helping businesses reach their organizations’ goals. We do this with the help of a set of management tools, business principles, policies that enable accountability for all elements of our sustainability framework – 3P’s: People, Planet, Profit.
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Experienced:2-7 years
- Salary:11-20 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Randstad India Private Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: New Delhi,Delhi
- Post of date:21/07/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are hiring for one of our Multinational client for the role of Regulatory Affairs based out at New Delhi location.
PFB the required details:
Industry: Medical Device (Global Group)
Payroll Company: Randstad India
Location: New Delhi
- Assisting with the development of Technical documentation for the CE marking of the product
- Regulatory project management in the context of development projects
- Planning and implementation of international registrations with focus on India and South East Asia Region
- Monitoring regulatory requirements for Europe and international product registrations, particularly with a focus on India, South East Asia Region
- Planning, coordination, implementation and testing of documents with a regulatory focus
- Post Market Surveillance activities if required
- Support chemical and material compliance team in terms of data collection and analysis
- Support global audit management team
- Completed university degree in natural science
- Experience in Europe or international regulatory environment
- Very good regulatory submission & MS Office knowledge
- Very good English skills, other languages desirable