Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Recruitment 2021.Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Scientist
- Education:MSc, B Pharm, M. Pharm
- Experience: 01 to 3 years
- Location:Greater Mumbai, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Associate Scientist in Johnson & Johnson Private Limited!
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various global consumer R&D sites. The position demands an analyst role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of J&J analytical team leader or designee.
Key Deliverables of this role:
- Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
- Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation.
- As required, author documents such as Global Change controls, Investigations and other similar technical documents.
Must have functional competencies
- Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
- Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs and global regulations as appropriate.
- Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances.
- Adequate articulation and technical writing skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize assigned work.
Critical Personality Attributes
- Ability to grasp processes and lab practices to independently execute basic analytical deliverables.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online