Eclinicalworks India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021. Eclinicalworks India Pvt Ltd Notification full detailes below.Since ages, humans have attempted to increase life-span and improve the quality of health. Maintaining paper records of patients led to errors in handwritten prescriptions, lost patient files and incorrect medical treatment.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Data Analyst
- Education:Any Graduate
- Experience:01- 6 years
- Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: NA
- Contact:Glisten George
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Clinical Data Analyst in Eclinicalworks India Pvt Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
The role of an Clinical Data Analyst
- Assists with the maintenance of medication and clinical content, using evidence-based guidelines and resources.
- Collaborates as part of a multidisciplinary team within the organization and with Vendor Partners to problem-solve and propose expedited solutions relating to content.
- Utilize the Clinical knowledge to assist Quality Assurance teams in building/validating clinical scripts for Clinical Workflow (CWF) areas such as Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE), Medication Management, Clinical Charting, CDS/CDSS, etc.
- Is an independent and team contributor offering proposals and process improvements to streamline the design, delivery and testing of clinical, operational and logistical applications and workflows.
- Collaborates with customers and leverages other peer-reviewed sources to analyze industry standard content relating to Clinical Pathways and Treatment Algorithms (e.g. HAP, CAP, Diabetes, CHF)
- Reviews, documents and assists with the maintenance of Hazard Logs for various product lines.
- Analyzes potential or actual Patient Safety-related customer/internal reports and takes appropriate action(s)
- Provides clinical safety discovery to relevant third-party vendors.
Mandatory Requirements :
- Currently registered as a licensed healthcare professional
- Proficient experience with eClinical Works or equivalent industry Electronic Health Record software(s)
- Experience with and understanding of medical terminologies and taxonomies such as SNOMED-CT, ICD-9/ICD-10, LOINC, RxNorm, UMLS, CPT, etc.
- Has a working understanding of governmental and regulatory incentive program(s) in addition to JCAHO / CMS accreditation concepts.
- General knowledge of integration/interoperability protocols such as HL7 V2, C-CDA, FHIR, SMART on FHIR, and CDS Hooks
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g.: Word, Excel)
Preferred Candidate Profile :
- Ambulatory and/or Acute Care EHR Implementation experience
- eClinical Works Core product experience a plus
- Ability to write basic to intermediate SQL Queries
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.