Novartis Recruitment 2021.Novartis Notification full detailes below.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive QC (Micro)
- Education: M.Sc./M. Pharm from reputed Universities / Colleges.
- Experienced: 5-8 years, preferably in oral solid Dosage (Experience in Oncology would be preferred)
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Executive QC (Micro) in Novartis!
Highly skilled & experienced Quality professional who contributes by supporting of QMS & Oversite of GMP activities at Oncology site.
Highly skilled & experienced laboratory professional who chips in by performing analytical release testing, investigational support, research support, and stability testing in Microbiological depart at Oncology site.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• To Prepare, Sterilize and dispense media and carry out growth promotion test. Microbiologist should have exposure to handling of oncology product like drug substance and drug products. To carry out Steam Sterilization Cycle. To perform analysis of registration batches for the drug substance, excipients & drug product for microbiological tests.
• To perform sampling of water, compressed gas systems and HVAC system (Environment monitoring). To Perform Environment Monitoring, Gowning qualification of Controlled areas in Microbiology laboratory and in Production Areas.
• Maintain Microbial Cultures. To perform testing of Biological Indicator. To perform internal calibration of instruments. Monitor cleaning and waste disposal of Oncology molecules for microbiology laboratory. To review instrument /Equipment annual maintenance contract and coordinate with external party for validation and calibration activities.
• Accountable for safe operation of the facility, their own safety and safety of other co-workers. Follow Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good laboratory practice (GLP). Knowledge of Quality Management systems. Have knowledge about destruction/decomposition of Oncology product.
• Timely submission of documents pertaining to day-to-day analysis to reviewer. Ensure safe working conditions as per guidelines issued by HSE department. Follow standard operating procedure of Quality control & analysis.
• Ensure Data integrity, cGMP, GDP, ALCOA and ALCOA+ Principle at Workplace. Assisting supervisor Quality Control for efficient functioning of Quality Control Laboratory through QC analysis and good documentation as per quality control system. To maintain all testing records, raw data & log books as per SOP.
• Maintain confidentiality and ensure safe custody and efficient handling of company document / material. Perform any other task that may be assigned for running of the company as per latest quality standard and Novartis Corporate Guidelines.
• Ensure efficient inter and intra department communications. Any other responsibility that may be assigned by supervisor/Manager from time to time. Follow Quality behaviors.
Collaborating across boundaries Functional Breadth with 3-5years experience in Pharma/Manufacturing sector in analytical lab in a GMP environment/equivalent.
• Laboratory Excellence, Laboratory equipment, Quality Control (QC) Testing and Quality Control Sampling, Quality decision making, Knowledge of IT Applications & tools, Knowledge of TQM and related industry, GxP standards and processes.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.