Reliance Industries Limited Hiring 2022 MSc (preferable) in chemistry/biology for Research Assistant At India – Jamnagar. Reliance Industries Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. We have evolved from being a textiles and polyester company to an integrated player across energy, materials, retail, entertainment and digital services.
- Post Name: Research Assistant
- Qualification: MSc (preferable) in chemistry/biology
- Experienced: Fresh to 3 years in Industrial Chemical laboratory or QA/QC laboratory.
Job Description: Reliance Industries Limited Hiring For Research Assistant !
Important Details :
- Post of date:03/08/2022
- Location: India – Jamnagar
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Carry out assigned technical jobs of conducting experiments and upkeep of equipment/units laboratory/pilot plant and record data with diligence.
Set up reactor assemblies /experimental set ups to carry out tests/experiments.
Carry out preparation/synthesis of samples in lab scale.
Doing structural, textural & mechanical testing/ characterization using relevant equipment such as XRD, Physisorption/chemisorption unit, TPD, microscopy, Thermal analyzer, IR/UV-Visible spectrometer, GC, HPLC etc.
Upkeep of reactors & analytical instruments and usage log in laboratory/pilot plant
Maintain record of spares / consumables lab and initiate procedure for replenishment
Skills & Competencies :
- Follow applicable HSE procedures/ practices in conducting experiments & ensure compliance by team members.
- Show higher level awareness of environmental, site, statutory, IP regulations and adherence to them
- Handle chemicals and tools as per safety norms while conducting experiments
- Understand MSDS of chemicals being handled in experiments and take adequate steps to mitigate hazards.
- Ensure safe working conditions in laboratory & pilot plant
- Ensure good housekeeping at work place
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.