Reliance Life Sciences Recruitment 2020.Reliance Life Sciences Notification full detailes below.Reliance Life Sciences is a research-driven organization developing business opportunities in bio-therapeutics (plasma proteins, biosimilars and novel proteins), pharmaceuticals (later-generation, oncology generics).
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Graduate Executive Trainee
- Education:B. Pharma/ M.sc
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
- Location:DALC – Navi Mumbai
Job Description: Hiring For Graduate Executive Trainee in Reliance Life Sciences!
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
Job Purpose :
Prepare & review of product related Specification, Standard testing procedure, Analytical testing report & Analytical work sheet documents, Analysis of intermediates, in-process, stability, finished product samples, Documentation of analysis.
Protein estimation in Bulk and Finished Blood Products.
Preparation of Test Reports and COAs
Chemical and biochemical testing of samples of recombinant products
Chromatographic analysis of samples of recombinant products
Analysis of intermediates, in-process, stability, finished products (API, OSD and Injections)
Calibration of instruments
Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions
Outcomes and KPIs
Test to be completed with the SLA
Ensuring Zero errors
Day to day intraction with QA for release of products(COA), stability summary reports of Recombinent proteins to customers & dossier submission
Skills & Competencies :
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online