Reliance Retail Walk-in Interview 2023.Reliance Retail Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Reliance Retail Limited is a subsidiary of Reliance Retail Ventures Limited (RRVL). RRVL, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Ltd, is the holding company of all the retail companies within the Group. RRVL reported a consolidated turnover of ‚ 1,53,818 crore ($ 21.6 billion) and EBIDTA of ‚ 9,842 crore ($ 1.3 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2021.
- Post Name: Pharmacist / Customer Support Associate
- Qualification: B Pharm / D Pharm
- Experience Requirement: 00 to 5 years
Job Description: Greeting From Reliance Retail !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru
- Post of date:15/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
17th February , 9.30 AM – 6.00 PM
Interview Venue: Reliance Netmeds Pharmacy, # 3/7, Nagar Complex, Arekere Gate Main Road, Bilekalahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 076
Contact – Nagaraja.AS ( 9743881103 )
Position: Pharmacist / Customer Support Associate.
- Qualification B Pharm / D Pharm
- PCI License Registered with Karnataka State Pharmacy Council
- Experience – 0 to 5 Years in Retail or Hospital Pharmacy
- Age Limit – 35 years
For further details, please contact
Customer Support Associate Eligibility
- Qualification PUC / Any Graduate
- Experience – 0 to 1 Year in Retail or Pharmacy
- Age Limit – 25 years
Interview Date: 17th February 2023 Time: 10:00 am 06:00 pm
Position: Pharmacist / Customer Support Associate
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Check prescription of the patient & dispense medication to Inpatient & Outpatient
2) Checking expiry of the medication while dispensing.
3) Stocktaking for near expiry medication & return near expiry medication to the vendor.
4) Maintain records of purchase & sale of the drugs.
5) Selling of the OTC Drugs/ Increase the OTC Sale.
6) Maintain inventory of the stores, stock checking & inventory replenishment.
7) Maintain records of Cash register.
8) Handling Queries of the patient for medications.
9) Comply with regulatory laws of Pharmacy.
10) Build customer relationship to increase sale of the stores.
11) Ensure zero medication error while dispensing medications.
Perks and Benefits : ESI + PF + Medical,
Interview Venue: Reliance Netmeds Pharmacy, # 3/7, Nagar Complex, Arekere
Gate Main Road, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 076
Interested Candidates please carry your updated CV & Be there on time & Refer your friends also,
Share this message to your WhatsApp groups friends and family members