Rusan Pharma Walk In Interview 2022 .Rusan Pharma Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Rusan Pharma Ltd. is a fully integrated global pharmaceutical company specializing in the treatment of ‘Addiction and Pain Management’. We offer a complete range of products for de-addiction and pain management in countries across the globe including Europe, UK, Russia, CIS, South Africa, Mauritius, Nepal and Myanmar.
- Post Name: Research Scientist & Research Associate – TDP
- Qualification: M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Salary:₹ 5,50,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Experienced:2 to 15 yrs in Transdermal patches
Job Description: Greeting from Rusan Pharma!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Gandhi Dham, Kutch, Gujarat
- Post of date:18/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Job Description :
1. To undertake literature search and draw relevant conclusions which would help in formulation design and development.
2. To develop dosage forms like transdermal patches, oral/sublingual films, etc for US, EU, AU, CN, BR, ROW, domestic market.
3. To work out a project plan specifying timelines and target completion dates.
4. To ensure the availability of raw materials, packing materials, equipment and spares required for development work and to manage inventories of supplies, API and raw materials.
5. To execute feasibility, formula optimization and process optimization trials.
6. To conduct stability studies on developed formulations.
7. To compile data, interpret, prepare reports and decide on further plan of action.
8. To keep a track of project progress with respect to timelines and take corrective and preventive action to meet the given timelines.
9. To conduct scale up trials and technology transfer of various dosage forms developed.
10. To document work procedures and record details of the development trials.
11. To prepare Standard Operating Procedures for the formulation research and development department.
12. To maintain laboratory equipments and its documentation.
13. To follow company safety standards and SOPs for laboratory activities.
14. To identify and manage the potential risks within complex projects in a timely fashion.
15. To provide regular support for the scale up, troubleshooting and functioning processes.
16. To closely interact with various departments like API, Manufacturing, Maintenance, and QA, Supply chain, Stores, HR and marketing to ensure that project is deliverable on time.
To execute scale up and exhibit batches and to prepare technical documents and Pharmaceutical Development Report.
Interested Candidate can share their CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone no: 7219601108