Rusan Pharma Limited Walk-in Interview 2021 for Operator / Chemist – Injections At Gandhidham, Kandla.Rusan Pharma Limited Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can send resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company name: Rusan Pharma Limited
- Post Name:Operator / Chemist – Injections
- Experience:01 to 6 yrs
- Location: Gandhidham, Kandla
- Contact Number:8879558141 / 9016868523 – (Ms. Priti Singhvi & Mr. Rahul Pokar)
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview..
Job Description:Walk – In Interviews in Rusan Pharma Ltd – Operator and Production Role (Injection). Also send resume on email@example.com
Interview Date : 06 and 07th July 2021 between 11.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Interview address :
Job Location :
RUSAN PHARMA LTD.
PLOT No.59 TO 65, SECTOR – II,
KANDLA SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE,
TEL NO. – (02836) 253101, 253102, 253103
Contact No : 8879558141 / 9016868523 – (Ms. Priti Singhvi & Mr. Rahul Pokar)
Immediately fill following vacancies
1. NKP Ampoule and Vial filling operator for sterile : 2 Numbes
2. Tofflon Lyophilizer Machine Operator : 2 Numbers
3. Tofflon inspection machine operator : 1 Number
4. Chemist for Injection : 3 Numbers
5. Asst. Manager for Lyo / SVP : 1 Number
6. IPQA Chemist : 3 Numbers Roles and
With Best Regards,
Priti Singhvi / Rahul Pokar
8879558141 / 9016868523
Rusan Pharma Ltd.
58-D, Government Industrial Estate, Charkop, Kandivli (W), Mumbai 400 067
Board Line: 022 42383000 / 42383063, 022 28682512/15 Extn: 208 Fax : 022 2868 9056,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.rusanpharma.com
About Company :Rusan Pharma is a research driven pharmaceutical company having its Manufacturing Units in Gandhidham, Kandla and Worldwide Marketing of Pharmaceutical Formulation, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Intermediates. The company has its own Research & Development centre at Kandivli (west), Mumbai, state of the art, Bulk Manufacturing Plant at Gandhidham, Kandla and Formulation plant at Dehradun and SEZ, Kandla having approval of MHRA (UK), MCC (SA) and other International Health Authorities.