Syneos Health Recruitment 2022.Syneos Health Notification full details below..Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.Syneos Health is the only company in the biopharmaceutical services industry purpose-built to create greater success for our customers. At Syneos Health, clinical and commercial live under the same roof and constantly share real world knowledge and insights that lead to getting the job done better, smarter and faster.
- Department: Safety & Pharmacovigilance Submissions Specialist I
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Experienced: Minimum 2-3 yrs of relevant Exp
Job Description: Greeting from Syneos Health !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon
- Post of date:28/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture – where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Assists with the design, preparation and assembly of the expedited and periodic safety report documents
• Maintains tracking of safety submissions
• Fosters constructive and professional working relationships with all project team members, internal and external
• Applies safety reporting regulatory intelligence maintained by Syneos Health to all safety reporting activities
• Files documents according to project specific requirements (electronically or in hard copy as applicable)
• Forwards completed safety submission documents to clients and other relevant parties
• Provides support with miscellaneous project tasks related to safety reporting
• Maintains an understanding and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, and the drug development process
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of relevant Exp
• Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
• Safety and Pharmacovigilance experience preferred
• Safety Database systems and moderate medical terminology preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
• Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
• Good knowledge of ICH guidelines and regulations relating to Safety and Pharmacovigilance
• Able to make effective decisions
• Manage multiple priorities
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health