Sain Medicaments Pvt Ltd Recruitment December 2020.Sain Medicaments Pvt Ltd Notification full detailes below.Sain Medicaments Pvt Ltd is a leading pharmaceutical formulation company, proudly serving Human Healthcare since 1970s,manufacturing unit situated at HYDERABAD.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QC Microbiologist/Jr.Executive Regulatory Affairs
- Education:Degree in Microbiology or Biochemistry or related (essential)./B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, MSc, Pharma D
- Experience:0 to 03 years
- Applicants interested can send your resume and can reach at +91 8885000078
Job Description: Hiring For QC Microbiologist/Jr.Executive Regulatory Affairs in Sain Medicaments Pvt Ltd !
Opening for: Microbiologist
- Supervise and conduct various microbiological activities on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain validation in all protocols.
- Perform laboratory analysis on all materials after appropriate sterilization.
- Perform tests on component samples, identify any contamination, conduct an analysis and initiate corrective measures.
- Study various cultures of microorganisms in isolation according to standard inhibition and ensure control over moisture and temperature.
- Monitor all physiological and morphological characteristics and identify microorganisms.
- Perform tests on all incoming ingredients and document all records.
- Perform audits and reviews.
- Develop various testing processes for all raw materials and equipment, and monitor all finished products.
- Investigate all issues and prevent any GMP problems on samples.
- Maintain accurate records and perform tests on all activities conducted in the laboratory.
- Develop and document various microbiology laboratory processes and prepare final reports.
- Maintain purchase orders for all laboratory processes and monitor inventory.
Opening for: Jr.Executive Regulatory Affairs
- Preparation of regulatory dossier for various countries. Co-ordinate and collect data/Documents from various departments in plant and Review of the same for the compliance before preparation of dossiers.
- Contact API Vendors and manufacturers for DMFs/ APIMFs/Tech packs. Review the documents and ensure its compliance as per the CTD requirements.
- Co-ordinate with graphic designer for labels and packaging material artworks development.
- Plan for samples for registration in co-ordination with concerned departments and ensure its readiness as per the submission plan.
- Handling of queries received from clients, drug authorities and ensure required further information/ documents in stipulated timelines
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.