Sami Sabinsa Group Limited Recruitment 2021.Sami Sabinsa Group Limited Notification full detailes below. Founded by Dr. Muhammed Majeed in 1991, an internationally acclaimed scientist and entrepreneur in the area of Evidence Based Medicine”, Sami Labs is a research-oriented multinational health science company and a leading producer of nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, standardized herbal extracts, fine chemicals, specialty chemicals, and probiotics.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate/Head Manufacturing/Internal Auditor/Executive Regulatory Affairs
- Experience:02 to 20 years
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Clinical Research Associate/Head Manufacturing/Internal Auditor/Executive Regulatory Affairs in Sami Sabinsa Group Limited !
- clinical operation experience of phase I and IV projects.
- site visit and site management.
- Site Qualification Visits , Site Initiation Visits, Site Monitoring Visits
- Regulatory submissions .
- Experience of handling IVRS, IWRS & EDC
- TMF, eTMF, CIF & SIF review & filing
- Safety Reporting
- successfully handled DLTR 1 & other regulatory audits as well as sponsor units.
- experience of having electronic database.
- maintain trial master files,site master documents.
- Timely clearance of Pre-audit bills in accordance with Statutory regulations, company policies & procedures.
- Visit to factories to ensure effective Pre-audit process.
- Percentage of travelling with depend on emerging circumstances.
- Follow designed comprehensive plan for recording Pre-Audit issues, maintain relevant working papers and assist Dept HOD in finalising Monthly Pre-audit reports.
- Ability to conclude & report on issues observed during Pre-audits of bills/payments.
- Respond to ad hoc requests to address control issues on business process, policies and procedures, whenever needed.
- Assist in any other special assignments, as required by Management.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.