Sanofi Walk-in Interview 2022 Post graduate / Graduate for Associate At Hyderabad, India . Sanofi Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate
- Qualification: Post graduate / Graduate
- Experienced:02 to 5 years
Job Description: Sanofi Hiring For Associate !
- Important Details :
- Location:Hyderabad, India
- Post of date: 05/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide line clearance for manufacturing operations in Shift A, B and C
- Perform “on the floor” quality oversight during manufacturing operations
- Review executed BMRs / Log books / Records and document the review comments appropriately
- Review and ensure sample collection as per defined sampling plan from each batch of product
- Responsible for monitoring, handling and control of retention/reserve samples.
- Identify and appropriately communicate the Shopfloor observations in a timely manner
- Prepare draft GMP documents (SOPs and Data Record sheet)
- Work as a team member with a primary job of execution.
- Foster & follow HSE guidelines at all times. Ensure a safe working environment for self and others
- Should take up any additional tasks/assignments as per business requirement
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Act for Change- respects deadlines and delivers on commitments, actively seeks feedback, embraces change with confidence
- Cooperate transversally- Understands the needs of others, works effectively in a team setting, responds quickly and shares information as appropriate.
- Good computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of cGMP for sterile medicinal products manufactured by aseptic processing (e.g. WHO/Schedule M/EU/USFDA/ICH/PICS)
- Language requirements: Fluent speaking in English and Telugu/Hindi
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.