Sanofi Recruitment 2021.Sanofi Notification full detailes below.Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Officer
- Education: M.Sc.-Life science (1 – 5 Years ) / B.V. Sc. and AH ( 1 – 3 Years)
- Experienced:1 – 5 Years
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Senior Officer in Sanofi!
. Hands on experience to handle Laboratory Animals Such as: Mice, Guinea Pig, Rabbits and Hamsters and maintenance of laboratory animal house
2. Exposure to plan and monitor breeding of Mice, Guinea Pig, rabbits, and hamsters as per CPCSEA guidelines as well as facility standard procedure.
3. Handling and dosing / inoculation of vaccines and bleeding of small Laboratory Animals by different routes
4. Arrangement of animal’s on day to basis for quality control in vivo testing (toxicity and potency)
5. Prepare the facility related of SOP’s and Training on to staff.
6. Supervise for proper Anaesthesia, Euthanasia of lab animals and bio medical disposal.
7. Maintenance of all facility records such as mice, guinea pig, rabbits and hamsters breeding and stock records as well as equipment (Autoclave, weighing balance, Euthanasia chamber) related documents.
8. Experience of regulatory audits
Desirable Trainings / certifications:
Supervisory training course on Laboratory animals from NCLAS (NIN) Tarnaka, Hyderabad
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online