State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2022 .State Bank of India (SBI) Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. The State Bank of India (SBI Bank) was established in 1806, in Kolkata. Three years after that, it acquired its charter and was re-designed as Bank of Bengal in 1809. It was the very first joint-stock bank of India, which the Bengal Government sponsored. Apart from Bank of Bengal, the Bank of Madras and the Bank of Bombay was also part of this joint stock and remained at the centre of the modern banking.Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Officer in State Bank of India. The selected candidates shall be posted in the applied Circle/State only.
- Post Name: Circle Based Officer (CBO)
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
- Experienced: 0 years
- Total Vacancy:1422
Job Description: Greeting From State Bank of India (SBI) !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: India
- Post of date:18/10/2022
- Last date:7-11-2022
- Date to Download for Admit Card: November/ December 2022
- Date for Online Exam: 04-12-2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Age Limit (as on 30-09-2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Before applying online, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
3. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation will be issued in case of any change/ update. All
Changes/Updates/ Corrigendum will be hosted only on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers.
Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as an Officer, are required to register
on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility
criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call
letters, process & pattern of examination/ interview etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated
criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will
be held in phases viz. (i) Online Written Examination (ii) Screening and (ii) Interview.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers for
details and updates.
The details of vacancies are as follows
Click here for notification and Apply