Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Hiring 2022 Any Graduate/ for Data Architect At Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid) . Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Data Architect
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:9 to 14 years
Job Description: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. Hiring For Data Architect !
- Important Details :
- Location: Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date:16/06/2022
- Note:Interested candidate can share me your profile through mail – email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 10+ years of experience working in Enterprise Data Warehouse technologies
- Minimum needed certifications: Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect/Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
- Preferred additional certifications: Google Cloud Professional ML Engineer, Other Cloud (AWS/Azure) Data & AI/ML related certifications
- Solid in-depth hands-on experience and understanding of data lakes and data warehouse architectures, designs, implementations and hybrid data architectures on Google cloud, other clouds, and migration of on-prem to cloud
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data from many sources and deep knowledge about batch and streaming data processing methods
- Solid understanding of data virtualization, data catalogues, metadata management, data ingestion, data visualization, data governance, security and data quality management frameworks, tools, and evolving technology landscape
- Deep experience in implementing enterprise data lake or data house modernization programs
- Customer facing migration & modernization experience, including discovery, assessment, planning, design, implementation, and Data & ML Ops
- Good experience in working with Hadoop and big data technologies like Spark, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Storm, HBase, Teradata, Tableau, Google BigQuery, Dataproc, Looker, AI Platform, AutoML
- Extensive hands on experience with Googles services such as Dataflow, Cloud Composer, Cloud Datafusion, Cloud Pub/Sub, Data Catalog, Data Studio, Cloud IAM,, Cloud Run, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud IAM etc
- Experience with building software code in one or more languages such as Java, Python and SQL
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.