Neuland Laboratories Limited Walk In Interview 2022. Neuland Laboratories Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industry’s Safety Officer-API Industry needs.
- Post Name: Safety Officer-API Industry
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 5 – 7 years
- Salary: ₹ 4,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Neuland Laboratories Limited Hiring For Safety Officer-API Industry !
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:02/9/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Share your CVs to RohiniB@neulandlabs.com
1. Preparation of the department SOP as on current updation.
2. Prepare the Mock Drill Annual Schedule & Conduct and coordinate the Mock Drills and prepare the summery.
3. Internal audits Planning, Conduct and review of audit compliance.
4. Prepare the MSDS our finished products as on existing format and communicate with R&D persons.
5. Costumer and Other audits compliance review and prepare the CAPA.
6. Prepare the Dos & Dont s for critical operations.
7. Issue the work permits and Supervision.
8. Classroom training in the absence of HOD.
9. Given to Induction Training for new Employees/Contract Employees.
10. Investigation the accident, Incident, near miss and coordinate with HOD and prepare the CAPA.
11. Shall be able to prepare the documentation related to ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018. Need to conduct MRM meetings and shall update the status of reports.
12. Trainings to the shop floor employees shall be provided through meetings, PEP talks and Toolbox talks.
13. Coordinate the Safety Equipment servicing and Maintenance with Third Party personnel.
14. Monitoring the workplace monitoring as on schedule.
15. Shall conduct daily rounds, safety walks and shall observe the unsafe acts & conditions and shall report to concerned people for compliance.
16. Need to encourage employees for participating in safety campaigns, national safety days etc…,