Shine Pharmaceuticals Limited Walk-in Interview 2021 B. Pharmacy for RA- Executive At Vadodara, Gujarat.Shine Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: RA- Executive
- Qualification: B. Pharmacy
- Experienced:At least one year or either freshers are also acceptable
Job Description: Shine Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring For RA- Executive !
Important Details :
- Location:Vadodara, Gujarat
- Salary:15,000 – ₹20,000 a month
- Contact+91 6357165355
- Post of date: 12/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Skills / Competencies required for the Role:
· Registration Guidelines: To Study and understand guidelines of different countries for registration/ renewal of pharmaceuticals products. Planning, preparations and submission of registration requirements as per guidelines.
- Internal Coordination: To coordinate with QA, QC, R&D and other dept for documents required for dossier preparation. Review the documents for its correctness.
- Dossier preparation: Prepare the dossiers as per specified format of registration bodies and submit to customers/ MoH for registration/ renewal.
- Samples preparation: To coordinate with production and QA dept for preparation of regulatory samples to submit with MoH.
- Artwork development of new products under registration as well as existing products under factory order.
- Registration Queries: To understand queries raised (If any) in dossiers, registration documents, samples, etc and resolve the same in coordination with concerned dept.
- Registration Status: To follow up with customers about status of registration/ renewal of pharmaceutical formulations.
- Market Complaints: To study and understand market complaints and resolve the same in coordination with concerned Dept.
- Regulatory Inspection: Coordination with different dept to arrange inspection of regulatory bodies and handling the same during visit of inspectors to mfg facility
- Record Keeping: Keeping proper records of dossiers, samples, legal documents submitted to customers/ regulatory bodies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.