Sonia Organic Walk-in interview 2021 for Sr. Executive – Quality Assurance At Attibele, Karnataka.Sonia Organic Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Sonia Organic
- Post Name: Sr. Executive – Quality Assurance
- Qualification: BSC/MSC Chemistry (OR) B PHARM/ M PHARM
- Minimum Experience:3 to 4 years
- Location: Attibele, Karnataka
- Salary:25,000 – ₹30,000 a month
- Contact Number:+91 9148331123
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Sr. Executive – Quality Assurance in Sonia Organic !
1. Releasing or Rejecting all APIs, Intermediate for use of outside the control of the
2. To ensure the QA officer activities shall be executed day to day manufacturing Process.
3. Preparation review and approval of Standard Operating Procedures, Batch manufacturing records.
4. To ensure Annual product quality review of all products shall be completed in time.
5. To carry out the internal audit to all departments
6. To ensure implementation of In-process controls in manufacturing areas.
7. Maintenance of documents and records.
8. To ensure process validation, equipment qualification is conducted & review of validation protocols & reports.
9. Review of Change controls / Deviations and other Quality management system documents.
10. Authorizing Batch records, standard operating procedures, Change control, Deviation
11. Responsible for review and disposition of Non-confirmation product in co- ordination with Production Manager, QA & QC Executives
12. Investigation of Product complaints, deviations, out of specifications.
13. Periodic review of CAPA system to ensure Corrective actions and preventive actions are implemented as required.
14. Updation of documents which includes Organogram, Job description, Site master file, quality manual and validation master plan.
15. Periodic walk through Inspection of production, stores, quality control and engineering areas for compliance systems.
16. To Co-ordinate during the external (customer and client audit).
17. Preparation of audit compliance reports.
18. Periodic review of Preventive maintenance schedule, pest control schedule, environmental monitoring, stability results.
19. Attend quality review meetings and inspection of production, Stores, Quality control and Engineering department for compliance system.
20. Provide training related to cGMP and quality concerned issues for all personnel.
21. Verify the calibration reports, calibration stickers from Internally and Externally.
22. Any other responsibility as delegated by GM Technical Time to time In the absence of Sr. Executive, Asst. Manager –QA shall discharge his/her responsibilities.
Required Skills & Qualification:
* Should have Pharma background experience.
* API – Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Intermediates (Mandatory).
* Should have exposure and need to handle operators.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Changing times and Lifestyle patterns is giving rise to a phenomenon where prevention is becoming more of a rule than a option. Nutraceuticals, as a supplementary and prophylactic therapy is a fast emerging business area in conjunction with allopathic treatment.