Sovereign Pharma Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 . Sovereign Pharma Pvt Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Sovereign Pharma is a part of Dadachanji Group companies and is a quality-focused and WHO-GMP Geneva certified manufacturing facility for terminally sterilized and aseptically filled injectables, Sovereign Pharma was established in Daman in the year 2003 as a Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO), supplying quality products to companies worldwide.
- Department: QA Validation Executive/PQA Sr. Officer / Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharm /M.pharm/M.sc Graduate & Post Graduate
- Experienced:03 to 08 Years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting from Sovereign Pharma Pvt Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Valsad, Vapi, Daman & Diu
- Post of date:02/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in interview Details
Date:4th November ,
Time: 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM
Venue: Survey No. 46/1-4, Kadaiya, Nani Daman, Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu 396210 (view on Map) Contact – Meryl Clews ( 02606635366 )
Roles and Responsibilities
- 4.5 to 8 years of experience in Validation & Qualification of equipment/utilities.
- Preparation & review of the initial qualification i.e. URS, DQ, IQ, OQ & PQ of the equipment/utilities.
- Preparation & Execution of the process validation protocols and reports.
- Preparation, Execution and review of the media fill protocol and reports.
- Management of the qualification activity as per the schedule.
- Handling of the manpower and effective communication with the cross functional teams.
- Preparation, Execution & review of the cleaning validation protocol and report.
- Management of the instrument calibration activity.
- Preparation & review of the quality risk assessments.
Note – we are only looking for Candidates with injectable experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To perform IPQA activities at shop floor in each and every stage of sterile manufacturing and
- QA overview for clean room behavior and aseptic activity.
- Review of batch processing records.
- Review of all documents relating to the manufacturing, Packaging & analysis report prior to batch release.
- Review of documents of respective areas and logbooks for adequacy and completeness.
- QA overview for receipt of material from warehouse to production.
- IPQA of Dispensing, Manufacturing, Packaging and Dispatch activities.
- Review and Control of SOPs, Specification, BPR issuance, Master Formulae and Records.
- Preparation & Review of process validation protocols and reports.
- Executing the validation/re-validation activity in the absence of authorized person.
- Any job activity assigned by HOD
Note – we are looking for candidates with relevant injectables experience only.