St. John’s Research Institute recruitment 2020.St. John’s Research Institute Notification full detailes below.St. John’s Research Institute (SJRI) is an integral part of the St. John’s Academy of Health Sciences that is administered by the Catholic Bishops Conference of India (CBCI) and was conceptualized in the year 1998 and moved into the present facility in the year 2004.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Associate – GloCal Antenatal Depression
- Qualification: MA/ M.Sc. in Psychology
- Experience:03year(s) of Experience
- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka
- Salary:Rs. 35,000/- pm
- Openings: 01
- Contact:Lincy Thomas-080-49467010/49467011
- Application due date : 20th December, 2020
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We are looking for Chemist for our division in St. John’s Research Institute ! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Brief Description about the Project:
This project involves training health workers in urban PHC in identifying antenatal depression. It also involves record reviewing and administration of psychological tools to the staff and pregnant women attending clinics.
- Administration of psychological tools and questionnaires
- Training for PHC staff
- Scoring and data entry
- Conducting brief intervention sessions
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online