Stryker Recruitment May 2020 Bachelor’s Degree required; emphasis in health/science-related field preferred. A Master’s or Ph.D. or other higher degree in health-related field (RN, BSN, BPharm/MD/MPH) preferred. for Senior Staff Clinical Science Specialist @ Gurugram . Interested candidates may Apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Senior Staff Clinical Science Specialist
- Qualification: . Bachelor’s Degree required; emphasis in health/science-related field preferred. A Master’s or Ph.D. or other higher degree in health-related field (RN, BSN, BPharm/MD/MPH) preferred.
- Experience: 6 years of combined experience in clinical research, medical writing, clinical science or 3 years of combined experience in clinical research, medical writing,
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Senior Staff Clinical Science Specialist in Stryker !
- Strong scientific and medical writing skills required.
- Experience in writing clinical study reports, integrated summaries of safety and performance, abstracts, manuscripts, clinical risk/benefit analyses, literature summaries required.
- Experience in IDE / Class III products/ clinical trials preferred.
- Previous knowledge of the Vascular space preferred.
- Must be able to think analytically, have the ability to process scientific and medical data, with the ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Must be able to work and make independent decisions, understand complex scientific and clinical data information, and be able to take the initiative to lead projects and assignments.
- Knowledgeable in AMWA code of ethics and appropriate guidelines required.
- Adept at word and power point processing, document management and change control.
- Excellent working knowledge of regulatory guidelines (FDA/CFR; EN540/ Med DEV/GCP) and quality standards (ISO 14155/14971) and medical/scientific/disease state terminology preferred.
- Location: Gurugram
- Salary : ₹ NA
- Openings : NA
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.