Natco Pharma Limited Walk-in Interview 2022 M.Sc/M.pharma for Wet Lab – API AR&D/Pre HPLC Lab- API AR&D/NDDU – ARD At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Natco Pharma Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Wet Lab – API AR&D/Pre HPLC Lab- API AR&D/NDDU – ARD
- Qualification: M.Sc/M.pharma
- Experienced :2 to 7 years
Job Description: Natco Pharma Limited Hiring For Wet Lab – API AR&D/Pre HPLC Lab- API AR&D/NDDU – ARD !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:03/03/2022
- Note :Interested candidates with similar experience are requested to share the profiles to Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We have Multiple openings for below mentioned vacancies for Analytical R&D(API) at our Natco Research Centre located at Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad.
- Wet Lab
- Prep. HPLC Lab
1. Wet Lab – API AR&D:
Work Experience: 2-4 years in WET LAB Analysis of AR&D
Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry) / / M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Perform the wet chemical tests, Water By KF, Loss on drying, Residue in ignition, Assay by chemical, UV visible Etc..
- Should have good knowledge and hand skills in wet lab operations
2. Pre HPLC Lab- API AR&D :
Work Experience: 1-8 years in Pre HPLC Lab
Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Experience in Handling SFC, Analysis and Prep HPLC
- Knowledge on analytical techniques
3. NDDU – ARD
Work Experience: 2 to 4 years
Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) / Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Experience in HPLC supporting formulations development.
- Method Development and Validation
Natco Pharma Limited is a vertically integrated and R&D focused pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of finished dosage formulations (“FDF”) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”). Our focus is primarily on niche therapeutic areas and complex products.