Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide .TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalization and is among the most valuable IT service brands worldwide.
- Post Name: Java Microservices Developer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:4+ years
- Required Technical Skill Set: Senior designer & developer with mastery skill in Java and long experience on Spring microservices
Job Description: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Hiring For Java Microservices Developer !
Important Details :
- Location: Kolkata.
- Post of date:01/09/2022
- Mode of Interview: Online
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Ability to think in terms of systems, connecting and making relationships across multiple teams and experiences
- Expertise on Java (at least latest 3 versions)
- In-depth understanding of SpringBoot microservices and API integrations
- Experience on cloud native development concepts of dickers, containers
- Strong knowledge on maven, gradle build tools with good understanding of DevOps
- Experience on cloud RDS concepts, also know-how on usage and integrations with cloud resources like queues, notification services, directory services
- Expert knowledge of TDD concepts
- Experience working in the full lifecycle of Lean/Agile delivery model
- Self disciplined, self motivating and self improving
- Effectively communicate and present complex conceptual thinking visually and verbally
- Min 4+ years experience in SpringBoot microservices
- Min 2+ years experience in cloud native development of Java applications
- Working experience on UI and Node JS
Interested professionals please mail your CV with the details below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Highest Qualification(Full time):
Reason for Gap: