Sulphur Mills Limited Recruitment 2022 M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech. in Green Technology, M. Pharm for Executive R&D Synthesis AND BIO-Synthesis At Navi Mumbai . Sulphur Mills Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Post Name: Executive R&D Synthesis AND BIO-Synthesis
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech. in Green Technology, M. Pharm
- Experienced:2 to 7 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Sulphur Mills Limited Hiring For Executive R&D Synthesis AND BIO-Synthesis !
Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Note: Share CVS on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post of date:29/06/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
POSITION: EXECUTIVE R&D SYNTHESIS AND BIO-SYNTHESIS
LOCATION: NERUL, NAVI MUMBAI
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech. in Green Technology, M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, from a reputed institute
WORK RXPERIENCE: The candidate should have hands on experience in organic synthesis reactions and bio-synthetic reactions. Hands on Experience in carrying out various types of synthetic reactions, enzyme catalysed reactions; fermentation based reactions, submerged or solid state; reactions carried out using immobilized enzymes is essential. Experience in separation, isolation, purification, crystallization of organic compounds is also required.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2-7 Years
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: The desired candidate should be able to communicate clearly in English. Should be able to take instructions from the Department Head and set-up reactions independently. Should be able to discuss the outcomes of the reactions with the Department Head and provide inputs on the next steps to be taken. Project management skills are highly preferred.
1. To carry out chemical synthesis, bio-synthesis or bio-conversion of various agrochemical active ingredients under the guidance of the Department Head
2. Selection of the most feasible route of chemical synthesis, right substrate, enzyme, media, conditions to carry out the reaction in order to get the required product
3. To carry out in-process analysis to check progress of reaction
4. Interpretation of instrumental data such as FT-IR, NMR, MS, ESR, XRD
5. To report the findings of the reactions to the Department Head
6. To carry out literature search to gather information on bio-synthesis of active ingredients
7. To maintain laboratory records as per company policy
8. To prepare periodic reports of the projects
Sulphur Mills Limited , stablished in 1960, is one of the Foremost Crop protection Agrochemical Company in India, having multi-locational manufacturing plants in India. Sulphur Mills is the largest manufacturer of Sulphur in the World and offers unique formulations, including Combinations.