Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Walk In Interview 2023. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world. It is also India’s largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 150 countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R & D centers.
1. To ensure the line clearance as per BMR/BPR, SOP and checklist.
2. To prepare the daily packing plan and execute the same.
3. To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Eng., and Stores to achieve the daily productivity.
4. To ensure the carry out entire packing activity as per written procedures and cGMP at shop floor.
5.To check and monitoring the record for online in process in packing department.
6. To check the request, receipt, usage and destruction of stereos.
7. To maintain work discipline in the department.
8. To ensure utilization of manpower and to increase production index per person.
9. To check the different entries required in the system (SAP HANA).
10. To Provide the Technical Training Programs and share the knowledge to supporters.
11. To comply and identify Safety Related Observation and on line Compliance.
12. To ensure the Equipment (Cleaning and preventive maintenance) and document of the same.
13. To improve production yield in packing department.
14. To minimize the wastage of the resources.
15. To ensure and minimize the changeover time and increase the utilization of man and machine
16. To handle the change control, unplanned deviation, market complaints, Risk Assessment.
17. Preparation of SOP through EDMS system.
18. To perform the LMS training system.
19. To handle the SAP system in OSD packing.
20. To check the all type of documentation in OSD packing
Interested candidate can directly send their resume to email@example.com
1 Responsible for the Handling of market complaint at site.
2 Responsible for the Handling of Deviation management at site.
3 Responsible for the Handling of CAPA and Global CAPA management and effectiveness checking at site.
4 Responsible to co-ordinate the execution of mock recall and market recall.
5 Responsible to review and tracking of Audit Responses.
6 Responsible to raise, review and tracking of Quality Alert.
7 Responsible to ensure timely closure of QMS documents.
8 To perform activity as per authorization in EDMS, LMS and TRACKWISE software.
9 Responsible for performing IPQA APQR activities.
10 To perform process validation and cleaning validation sampling activity in shop floor.
11 To review new/exhibit/transfer and executed master BMRs and BPRs.
12 To review batch records and associate annexures, checklists etc.
13 To perform Product/Recipe approval, SFG/FG release, sampling, sample posting etc. in SAP HANA systems
14 To prepare and execute hold time study protocol and perform sampling activity.
15 To prepare and review process validation protocol and report.
16 Preparation and Review of Annual product quality review.
Interested candidate can send their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org