Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Walk In Interview 2023. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world. It is also India’s largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 150 countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R & D centers.
- Department : Executive – Regulatory Affairs(Contractual)
- Title: Executive
- Qualification: B. Pharm/M. Pharm/B. Tech /MSc.
- Experience : 0-6 Years in regulatory affairs
- Salary: 1-5 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Job Location: Vadodara/ Baroda,Gujarat
- Post of date:16/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview.
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are having an opening for Executive- Regulatory Affairs on a contractual basis at our Baroda location.
Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Experience: 0-6 Years in regulatory affairs
Qualification: B. Pharm/M. Pharm/B. Tech /MSc.
Duration Required: 1st September 2023 to 28th February 2024
1. Review of artworks of all products (IH/OS)
2. Review of Prescribing information of all products (IH/OS)
3. To keep checking Pharmacopoeial updates (IP/USP/BP/JP) and to share the same with CFT
4. To share impacted products list with CFT in case of update in any Pharmacopoeia e.g., inclusion of new monograph / amendment in existing monograph
5. To work on applications for getting DML from sFDA
6. To support the Global Pharmacovigilance team by providing data required by them like product permission, prescribing information etc.