Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd recruitment 2021.Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full detailes below.From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive Quality Control,Sr. Executive – Manager : Packing
- Qualification : M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology,B.pharm,M.pharm
- Experience:4 – 10 years of experience in API manufacturing
- Location:Bangalore/Bengaluru ( Hoskote),Baska
- Salary:5,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: NA
Job Description: We are looking for Executive Quality Control,Sr. Executive – Manager : Packing for our Derma division in Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd!
EXECUTIVE QUALITY CONTROL Roles and Responsibilities
- Protein analysis by HPLC, ELISA, OD280 methods and electrophoresis methods.
- Preparation of standard operating procedures, specification and standard testing procedures.
- Preparation of reagents, chemicals and buffers as per the STPs
- Sample receiving, withdrawal, aliquoting and allotting A.R.No.of In -process, batch release and stability for analysis related to products testing.
- Documentation of analytical data and preparation of STP.
- Responsible for compliance to cGMP practices and maintenance of chemical inventory.
- Preparation of certificate of analysis.
- Environmental monitoring for clean rooms in QC and manufacturing area.
- Calibration of instruments and equipment as per the SOP.
- Operation of HPLC, UV spectrophotometer, TOC analyzer, gel doc and stability chambers.
- Preparation of QMS documents like change controls, deviations etc
Desired Candidate Profile
Technical Skills/Competencies (experience with Analytical Technics on Biosimialrs etc.)
Behavioral Skills/Competencies (e.g. excellent communication skills, strong collaborator, Problem solving etc.)
SR. EXECUTIVE – MANAGER : PACKING
Roles and Responsibilities :
1 To supervise the Packing area related activities like Line clearance, Packing line operation, Packing machine operation and area cleaning.
2 Manpower handling & allocation of manpower according to the packing activity.
3 On line updation and completion of BPR and additional records.
4 To co-ordinate with other Departments / services of related area.
5 To operate and handle Track & Trace machine related activities as per various regulatory requirements I.e US and EU Serialization, ROW aggregation,DGFT requirements etc.
6 Preparation and execution of qualification documents i.e. FAT ,SAT , IQ , OQ , PQ , Qualification protocol etc.
7 Handling of SOP ( Revision, Preparation and implementation )
8 Preparation of Risk assessment.
9 Training to subordinates