Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring 2022 . Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Submit Resume. From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide.
- Post Name: Senior Executive/Officer IPQA- API/Manager-2/Sr. Executive – EHS/Executive/Senior Officer – RA/Senior Officer – Quality Assurance/Officer – Quality Control/Senior Manager – 2/Jr Off-Qc/ Sr Off-Production/ Sr Off-Qa
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experienced:1+ years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Greeting From Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:12/09/2022
- Location: Panoli – Plant/Ankleshwar – Plant/Dewas API /Tandalja/Paonta Sahib – Plant/
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description: Person experienced in Analytical Characterization of Peptides (Synthetic and recombinant)/ Proteins with 5-8 years of experience. Ideal person for this postion should have hands-on experience with liquid chromatograhy and mass spectrometry. Prior experience with intact mass determination, amino acid sequence determination, post-translational modification studies on biomolecules using high resolution mass spectrometry technique is highly desirable for this position.
The candidate will be responsible for upstream related activities ( cell culture, fermentation) for development and manufacturing of Biosimilar candidates to support clinical development.
- Planning and supporting cell culture and microbial fermentation related experiments.
- To coordinate and deliver robust, scalable and cost-effective biosimilar manufacturing for clinical and commercial purpose.
- Implement stage appropriate analytical methods, protocols and systems and processes in compliance with all relevant regulatory standards.
- Organising cross-functional discussions with internal and external experts as per the development needs.
- Supply chain management and logistic support for clinical ad commercial supply.
• To maintain hygienic conditions in storage, receipt and dispensing areas in respective warehouse.
• To record and ensure environmental conditions in storage and dispensing areas are maintained as per the acceptance limits defined in procedures.
• To ensure equipment’s / instruments are in calibration state and are verified on regular basis before use.
• Proper utilization of man power and planning of dispensing of materials as per production schedule to avoid production stoppage.
• Dispensing of correct quantity of approved materials to production department as per process order and timely delivery of dispensed materials to manufacturing.
• Proper precautions as per the defined procedures to be taken during dispensing of materials to avoid contamination and mix-ups.
• To update all records related to storage and dispensing activity to meet cGMP and procedural requirements with all aspects.
• To receive materials as per operating procedures, timely accounting of materials in SAP, generation & affixing of identification labels, batch wise segregation and storage of material containers as per the identification label.
• Physical stock verification and reconciliation of material digital stocks.
• Proper segregation of materials, safe storage as per the status and required storage conditions of materials.
• To highlight non-moving, rejected, expired, obsolete materials and timely disposal.
• Training to employees in warehouse on SOP’s and other subjects and maintenance of records.
• To assist in calibration of equipment and instruments in warehouse as per the schedule and to ensure they are in state of calibration.
• Compliance to good documentation practices in warehouse as per the standard operating procedures. To ensure control of documents in warehouse during issuance and withdrawals.
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in respective warehouse.
• Implementation of EHS practices to meet various regulatory requirements
• Co-ordination with Purchase, MSTG, Production Planning, Quality Control, Production, Engineering, Personnel and InfoTech Dept. for job related activities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.