Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring 2022 . Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Submit Resume. From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centres across the globe.
- Post Name: Senior Executive,Sr Off-Production,Manager,Senior Executive – Regulatory Affairs,Senior Executive – Corp Quality Projects (Quality IT)
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experienced:1+ years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring For Senior Executive,Sr Off-Production,Manager,Senior Executive – Regulatory Affairs,Senior Executive – Corp Quality Projects (Quality IT) !
Important Details :
- Post of date:11/08/2022
- Location: Paonta Sahib – Operations Block G/Paonta Sahib – Plant/Sun House – Corporate Office/Halol 1 – Plant/Tandalja – R&D
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Activities related to product Registration/Nevv Filing, Re-Registration, queries, and variation filing.
- Compilation and verification of documents beföre submission to CRA.
- Coordination with CRA, ADD, FDD, VIS TG and P MO for regulatory requirements related to Registration, Re-Registration, queries, and variation filing.
- Product Life Cycle Management: Active participation in Change control committee meeting — Discussion with Stakeholders and decision for final variation category followed by approval of Change control in Trackwise system. (After taking concurrence from CRA, Country RA and Customers wherever require)..
- Activities related to Variation management – Tracking of Variation filing, approvals and intimation to plant for implementation of changes.
- Circulation of Regulatory Approval and commitment details to Plant Team for US and OAM.
- Arrangements of Registration samples for Regulatory submission purpose.
- Participation in all launches discussions at plant level to identify gap & mitigation plan.
- Review and approval of Stability protocols, new product introduction forms, repackaging forms, stability discontinuation note, Declarations, Plan deviation (Whenever applicable) and USDA letters etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.