Title: Executive (G12A)
Location: Tandalja – R&D
Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
List of Responsibilities / Job Functions:
• To verify whether code creation request is initiated in compliance of Global SOP / Site SOP.
• To evaluate the new code creation scenario against the Rule book referred in Global SOP / Site SOP.
• To approve / reject the new code creation request in MDO Tool (Master data Online Tool).
• To initiate “Exception approver” workflow in MDO Tool as and when required (Specifically new code required with similar name as per existed code or duplicate code creation).
• To evaluate the global field change request (including to access impact on all user sites).
• To approve / reject global field change request in MDO Tool (Master data Online Tool).
• To ensure the compliance for new code creation process as per Global SOP / Site SOP with respect to “Global Approver” role.
• Any specific work needs to be performed by “global approver” role in MDO Tool workflow configuration.
• Any specific work allotted by the reporting authority.
List of Competencies Required:
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.Pharm.
• More than 5 years of experience in GMP environment.
• Most preferably candidate should have exposure working either with SAP system, warehouse / material procurement functions and QC specification management system.
• Knowledge of IT/computer systems.
Behavioral Competencies / Soft Skills:
• Drive results and excellence
• Customer centricity
• Good Written and verbal communication