Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring 2022 Bachelors/ Masters of Engineering in Chemical Engineering stream for Sr Executive – Technology Development At Tandalja . Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (d/b/a Sun Pharma) is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in more than 100 countries across the globe.
- Post Name: Sr Executive – Technology Development
- Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters of Engineering in Chemical Engineering stream
- Experienced:0-4> years
Job Description: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring For Sr Executive – Technology Development !
Important Details :
- Post of date:05/08/2022
- Location: Tandalja
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Accountabilities: Accountable for thorough process understanding by generating and evaluating the data during lab scale experimentation and using the knowledge for generating an effective, trouble free technology transfer of the project, meeting defined quantity and timeline.
Level of Responsibility: Low
Scope: R&D, API R&D division for Global API development (US/EU/JP/BRIC etc).
Dimension: Development Projects: 2-3, Technology transfer project: 1-2
Delegation of Responsibility: Senior Manager/DGM
- Activities during lab development
- Evaluate raw materials/products/by-products and collect data for their safe handling, storage and disposal.
- Acquire thorough process understanding by observing batches at lab scale and collect/generate data for unit operations (reaction, distillation, extraction, crystallization, and filtration, drying) from scale-up point of view.
- Re-engineer difficult / hazardous unit operations using data from safety studies using DSC / TGA / Reaction Calorimeter.
- Conduct particle characterization studies using PVM (Particle Vision and Measurement) and FBRM (Focused Beam Reflectance Measurement) to assess impact of process parameters on morphology, particle size and distribution.
- Process Scale-up at Kilo Lab/Pilot Plant/Commercial Scale
- Identify hardware requirement for commercial scale using data available at Lab/ Kilo Lab / Pilot Plant scale.
- Evaluate / select plant facility, propose modifications and ensure timely completion of plant modifications for commercial scale as per process requirement.
- Conduct HAZOP analysis prior to start of batches at commercial scale to align with safety / environmental standards.
- Batch planning, scheduling and execution of batches at commercial scale (with necessary trouble-shooting) to ensure timely completion of technology transfer and delivery of development quantities.
- Solvent recovery and reuse
- Develop recovery method for spent solvent streams and conduct lab performance using recovered solvents to establish recyclability.
- Ensure recovery and reuse of spent solvent streams at commercial scale for cost-reduction and minimizing process waste.
- Effluent Treatment Plan
- Identify, collect and analyze process effluent streams.
- Develop effluent treatment / disposal plan for commercial scale to comply with existing environmental standards.
- Prepare and release Part-C (EHS Package), SRP (Solvent Recovery Package) and PED (Process Engineering Document-need based).
Assessment and Planning of Work
- To plan for the experiment in order to generate relevant process engineering and scale-up data for the projects.
- To plan for the execution of various day to day activities at various phases (lab/KL/PP/TT) in order to meet the delivery or completion timelines
- To review in detail, the works allocated to subordinates and discuss the technical problems faced
Problems/ Key Features
To identify the critical process parameter and critical operating parameter for the various unit operation and to find engineering solution for their control for successful technology transfer.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply