Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring 2022 . Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online. From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centres across the globe.
- Post Name: Team Member – SCM IT
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM from a Tier-1 B-School; B.E or B.Tech in under graduation is preferable (not mandatory).
- Experienced:0-3 Years of Total Work Experience (Fresher Students from 2022 batch may also apply
Job Description: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring For Team Member – SCM IT !
Important Details :
- Post of date:07/09/2022
- Location: Sun House – Corporate Office
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Manage a Team of developers and analysts at RPA CoE; also responsible for IT Project Management for RPA and other Emerging Technologies
Understand business processes and requirements, design framework and solutions which automate or improve the existing process
Engage with the senior leadership and their teams to identify digital transformation opportunities
Manage the qualified vendors that work with RPA CoE, track and manage the project deliverables and concerns of the different project stakeholders
Work as a bridge between the Business and Technology Teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility and deploy automation solution.
Responsible for the timely delivery and quality of the solution provided, also maximising both qualitative and quantitative business benefit.
Support the Global Supply Chain operations, primarily related to Demand Planning and Distribution Requirement Planning for different SUN markets in North America and Israel.
Drive RPA Projects by closely working with the SUN Infrastructure Teams (Network, Server, Database, Security etc.) and ensure well-being of the RPA Infrastructure by evaluating risks and mitigating the same.
- MBA/PGDM from a Tier-1 B-School; B.E or B.Tech in under graduation is preferable (not mandatory).
- 0-3 Years of Total Work Experience (Fresher Students from 2022 batch may also apply);
1 Year of IT Project Management experience is preferable.
- Understanding of RPA Tools like UiPath and Automation Anywhere
- Sound Knowledge of Microsoft Office; other Technologies (VB, .NeT, Windows, SQL, Web Services) are good to have.
- Experience or knowledge of Python, Power BI, R, Tableau, SAP will provide an edge.
Strong Business Communication Skills (Written and Verbal English)