Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Walk-in Interview 2022 Graduate for Executive Production At Bangalore – Plant. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive Production
- Qualification: Graduate
Job Description: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring For Executive Production !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore – Plant
- Post of date:15/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Experience working with biologics products such as Recombinant therapeutics/ Biosimilar / Vaccines.
- Good understanding on Technology transfer and process scale-up.
- Well versed with Upstream process such as Aseptic operations, Fermentation, , Centrifugation, Homogenization, Filtration, etc.
- Good knowledge and Hands on experience on Operation of Fermenter, Batch and continuous centrifuges, High pressure Homogenizer etc
- Good Knowledge and experience on filtration like Depth filtration, Nominal filtration.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience on CIP and SIP of mixing vessels, Autoclave.
- Experience in GMP documentation for manufacturing and QMS system like Change controls, Deviations etc.
- Planning and management of resources related to USP equipment’s spares, maintenance, consumables, and other inventory.
- Ability to work towards deadlines and adhere to time schedules.
- Ability to work effectively to solve problems in shop floor during manufacturing.
- To be open for working in shift operations.
How to Apply
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.