Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring 2022 . Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates Submit Resume. From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centres across the globe.
- Post Name: Manager – Validation
- Qualification: B.Tech/B. Pharma/M. Pharma
- Experienced:10 to 15 yrs of Experience on Formulation Plant (Sterile & Tablet Manufacturing)
- Salary:₹ 15,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Hiring For Manager – Validation !
Important Details :
- Post of date:05/09/2022
- Location: Guwahati
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Only Pharma Manufacturing Industries experience candidate should be apply
Assam/Nearby state candidate will be prefer
The job holder must be responsible for overall heading the validation activity of the site which includes prior experience in sterile, non-sterile and sex-hormone.
- To participate in the review and approval of qualification validation protocols and reports along with documents pertaining to equipments qualification and its compliance.
- Review of system level impact assessment for validation and qualification of instruments and equipments.
- Responsible for review and approval of changes that could potentially impact any modification in facility, process and procedures along with aseptic process validation and cleaning validation protocols.
- Follow and comply the Quality Management System i.e. handling of deviation, investigation, CAPA and change control with prior knowledge of EDMS & TrackWise.
- To ensure that all processing and storage areas are qualified as per GMP requirement and should be updated with latest developments in international regulatory guidelines like FDA, MHRA, EU, TGA etc.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing quality instilled team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, add values and facilitates continuous improvement.
- Extend need based support to other DF plants along with taking ownership of varied other assignments assigned from time-to-time.
Interested Candidate may forward his CV on firstname.lastname@example.org