Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Walk In Interview 2022. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world. It is also India’s largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 150 countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R & D centres. Our leadership is approachable, recognizes people’s passions for growth, gives them a voice and empowers them to make a positive change.
- Department:-Production, Engineering
- Position:- Technician, Officer, Senior Officer
- Qualification: ITI / Diploma / BSc / B.Pharm / B.E.
- Experienced:01 to 05 years
Job Description: Greeting from Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Panoli
- Post of date:19/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview.
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
WALK IN DRIVE – SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
- For all the above mentioned positions, Candidates Should have experience in regulated plants like USFDA, EU GMP, WHO GMP.
- Interested candidates should carry their updated resume along with photograph, Salary Supporting with components breakup (Latest Increment Letter / Revised Salary Letter / Appointment Letter).
Walk-in Interview Details
Date: 20th Nov, 2022
Time: 10:00AM to 4:00PM
Venue: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd /Industrial Area-3, Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd, Dewas, M.P.
Note– Sun Pharma does not seek payment of any kind from a prospective candidates for employment with Sun Pharma or authorize any agency or any individual to collect or charge any fees or charges for recruitment. Please be cautious while dealing with any recruitment agency or anyone asking you to pay money representing himself to be representing Sun Pharma.