Sydler Remedies Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Sydler Remedies Pvt Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Sydler Group of Companies is a leading manufacturer and exporter of excellent quality and reliable Pharmaceutical Formulations, Herbal formulations, Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements, and Nutritional food products, catering to discerning market needs globally.
- Post Name: QC Executive / Sr. Executive/Officer – RA
- Qualification: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ B. Sc./ M. Sc.
- Experienced: 1 to 8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Sydler Remedies Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Pune
- Post of date: 17/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
ROLE IN HEIRARCHY
1. QC Officer will execute all the exercises and tasks given by the superiors and work towards achieving all the objectives and goals set by the department.
2. Responsible to assist the superiors in all respects.
3. Responsible to guide all the subordinates in all respects.
4. Monitor all the activities and effective completion of the tasks and responsibilities delegated to the subordinates in the department.
5. Responsible for all the duties of the senior executive in his/her absence.
6. ROLE IN ROUTINE
7. Carry out the analysis of the samples received.
8. Responsible for analysis of Raw materials, Packing materials, intermediates, finished products and stability samples.
9. Responsible for guiding subordinates and trainees for conducting analysis.
10. Responsible for filling of the records and the preparation of the analysis reports for the activities and analysis performed.
11. Responsible for preparation and storage of volumetric solutions, reagents and indicators.
12. Responsible to assist the superior in validation work.
13. Responsible for calibration of equipments in the laboratory under the guidance of the superior.
14. Responsible to assist the superiors to ensure that all the activities are carried out as per GLP
ROLE IN DOCUMENTATION
15. Responsible to assist the superior for maintaining all documentation of the department.
16. Responsible to prepare new documents under the guidance of the Superior.
1. Hands on experience for regular wet analysis
2. Good communication skills
3. Computer skills
Has to be good in calculations
Qualification : B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ B. Sc./ M. Sc.
Minimum 7 Years of experience in QC (Wet Chemistry) from Pharmaceuticals
Role : RA Officer- Pune (From Pharmaceutical Plant)
– To Coordinate with relevant department for arranging documents
– To prepare / compile dossier for allocated products / countries
– To coordinate for Legalization of documents
– To prepare documents required for products
– To do internet surfing for clinical literatures
– To review BMR / BPR, cross check of basic documents like COA / RMS etc
– To prepare Specifications as per pharmacopoeia
– To coordinate with DHL for dispatches of dossier / samples
– To make timely entries of submissions / dispatches
- Should be aware about basic requirements for preparing dossiers for ROW countries
- – Should be aware about compilation procedures / systems / steps involved in Regulatory activities
- Should be aware about Microsoft office [word / Excel/ PPT]
- – Should take initiative for work
- – Should able to handle multitask activities
Educational Qualification : B. Pharm/M. Pharm
Should have knowledge Regulatory affairs and CTD /ACTD Dossier compilation
Preference to be given to candidate having minimum 1-3 years experience of RA Department
Time and Venue
19th January – 21st January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Sydler Remedies Pvt.Ltd. Plot no. C-7-8. MIDC- Bhosari. Pune – 26. Near Pavana Industrial estate