Symed Labs Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Symed Labs Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Symed Labs Ltd is a leading Hyderabad based manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industry for chemistry related services. We are more than 300 employees strong and our core competence is in the application of strong process chemistry to manufacturing in a regulatory environment.
- Post Name: API Chemical R&D/PD Lab
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experienced: 0-6 years
- Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Symed Labs Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:01/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are looking for API_Chemical R&D & Chemical R&D With CRO 0-6 Years of Experience Professionals for our API R&D Center, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad.
We are looking for API_Process development Lab / PD Lab / Pilot Pant with 0-6 Years Experience Professionals for our API Manufacturing Units, in Hyderabad.
Roles and Responsibilities
Scale-up of established processes, API, Intermediates in Multi-kilograms, R&D for process optimization, R&D for hazardous chemical Reaction.
- Selection/Designing non-infringing, cost-effective, and scalable synthetic routes by a thorough review of journals and patents.
- Identify and evaluate the reaction parameters. Study the Process Feasibility, Process Optimization, Lab Validations, and Technology Transfer to the plant.
- Understand the underlying science and fundamental concepts behind product development. Robust process development skills are desirable.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments. Execute experiments efficiently with high reproducibility.
- Interpretation of analytical and spectral data to ensure quality and compliance (HPLC, GC, IR, NMR, XRD, DSC, TGA and other analytical methods)
- Write technical development reports, QbD reports, justification reports and DMF filing related documents. Ensure full documentation compliant (GMP) with R&D quality procedures.
- Provide support in scale-up batches execution and ensure process reproducibility at scale.
- Ensuring lab safety and process safety is mandatory.
- Perform different chemical reactions for the small and medium scale synthesis of compounds following good laboratory practices.
- Planning and constituting research team, defining work allocations, monitoring work execution, maintaining cost control and providing needed guidance to the team to ensure project completion within targeted work schedule
- Compound identification and characterization by using modern analytical techniques and ensuring observance of appropriate SOPs, GLP, and cGMP guidelines.
- Impurity profiling, synthesis /separation of impurities and characterisation as per regulatory requirements and also with respect to process
- Scaling up of the reactions from mg to gm scale.
- Communicate experimental outcome and provide routine updates to the reporting manager on status of the work plan.
- Solve the problems and queries related to the development of the product and discuss them with the Group Leader / HOD.
- Flexible for working on project requirement.
- IUT support for vendor qualification and plant batches.
- Carry out experiments during the feasibility and optimization stage.
- Visualize the development needs of the product.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Keep the Group Leader well informed about the experiments and their results by maintaining the lab journal/ documents well.
- Technology Transfer for new project to Production plant.
- Knowledge on IUT, VQ, LFR/PDR reports documentation.
- Ready, responsible and accountable for changes as per internal and customer requirements for successful execution of project on time as and when required.
Process chemistry, theoretical chemistry, and Process development skills.
M Sc Organic Chemistry/ B.Sc Chemistry
- 0-6 Years With API_Chemical R&D, & Chemical R&D With CRO Experience/ Candidates From R&D Center / Lab Exposure are preferred.
- 0-6 Years API_Process development Lab / PD Lab/ Pilot Pant or API Plant Experience Candidates from plant Exposure are preferred.
Salary: 1,80,000 to 8,00,000 CTC Per Annum
Symed Labs Limited API Division R&D Center, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad & Our manufacturing units in Hyderabad
.Note: Immediate Joiners will be preferred
Interested Candidates may send their profiles to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org