Synergen Bio Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2021.Synergen Bio Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below. Synergen Bio Private Limited is a DCGI(CDSCO) approved new age CRO with all necessary infrastructure to cater to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry, established by a group of enthusiastic professionalswith a vision to set-up a premium Clinical Research Organization known for its Quality, Knowledge and Expertise.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate,Trainee- CRA
- Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
- Experience:0-3 Years
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Clinical Research Associate in Synergen Bio Pvt. Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Careers@synergenbio.com
Opportunity for Freshers.
Designation: Trainee- CRA
Qualification: B.Pharm Only. Females Only.
Good opportunity to get CRO industrial experience under experienced & expert seniors.
Interested candidates can share their resumes on: email@example.com
Under email subject line please mention: Applying for position of “Trainee- CRA”.
Openings At Synergen Bio Pvt. Ltd.
Position : Clinical Research Associate
Vacancies : 04
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Experience: 2-3 Years
Clinical Research Associates:
- Ensure that the rights, safety and well-being of subjects in a clinical trial are respected
- Identify and select the sites, to conduct the Evaluation visit, Initiation visit, Monitoring and Closure visits
- Ensure that all adverse events are accurately documented and transmitted
- Review of all data collection folders (Case Report Form), comparing them with the original documents (reconciliation)
- Manage and perform monitoring and site management activities related to clinical trials
- Perform remote and on-site monitoring & oversight activities
- Collects, reviews, and monitors required regulatory documentation for study start-up, study maintenance and study close-out Communicates with Investigators and site staff on issues related to protocol conduct, recruitment, retention, protocol deviations, regulatory documentation, site audits/inspections and overall site performance.
share CV on- firstname.lastname@example.org, under email subject line mention “Applying for CRA position”
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.