Syngene International Limited Recruitment 2020.Syngene International Limited Notification full detailes below.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Limited International Ltd is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive Quality Control Common
- Qualification: M. Pharmacy or M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry)
- Experience:2 to 3 Years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Executive Quality Control Common in Syngene International Limited!
- Responsible for performing the physicochemical and instrumental analysis and investigations (Drug substance, Drug Product, Intermediate and Excipient) for stability testing lab.
- Responsible for performing analytical method validation and analytical method transfer.
- Deliver results ‘Right First Time’ and within the established windows.
- Participation in internal, client and regulatory audits.
- Compliance with quality systems in laboratory.
- Ensure and comply with GMP, GDP, Data Integrity EHS policies laid down by the organization.
- Flexibility to work in any project/team as per the requirement.
- Preparation of documents like stability summary reports, stability protocols, SOP.
- Responsible for audit readiness.
- Performance of instrument calibration, qualification whenever required.
- First pass analysis of stability samples i.e. drug substances and drug products.
- Ontime escalation of laboratory issues.
- Initiation of QMS records on time.
- 2.5 to 3 years of working experience in Stability and Quality control.
- Candidate should have experience in analysis of drug substance and drug products.
- Good analytical skill and shall perform analysis right first time.
- Hand on experience of HPLC, GC, KF coulometer, KF titrator, Dissolution tester and IR. (experience in PXRD, DSC, Particle size analysis, LCMS is preferred.
- Experience in Chromeleon software, LIMS, Trackwise will be added advantage.
- Good understanding of GMP, GDP and data integrity principles.
- Quick learner and early change adaptor.
- Experience in regulatory audits is must.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online