Syngene International Limited Recruitment 2020.Syngene International Limited Notification full detailes below.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Limited International Ltd is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Reaserch Associate
- Qualification: MSc (Chemical Sciences)
- Experience:0 to 6 Years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Reaserch Associate in Syngene International Limited!
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipments are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
- Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment.
- Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- Good communication skills
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online