Syngene International Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry At Hyderabad.Syngene International Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Syngene International Ltd
- Post Name: Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry
- Education:MSc (Chemical Sciences)
- Experienced:0 to 3 years
- Location: Hyderabad
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry in Syngene International Ltd !
Key Responsibilities: • Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction workups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment • Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment • Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
• Ensure that the instrument / equipment’s are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately • Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms • Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed • Ensure confidentiality at all times
• Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation • Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader. • Understanding and demonstrating responsibility for safety of self & colleagues by following all safety protocols provided by Syngene • Adherence to all environment, health, and safety (EHS) policies & standards at all times in the workplace • Wearing all PPE as required. • Adherence to all procedures related to Syngene’ s data integrity policies • Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times.
Technical/functional Skills: • Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis • Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment. • Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation. • Good communication skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.