Syngene International Limited Walk In Interview 2022 . Syngene International Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Syngene is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies.
- Post Name: Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry
- Department: Discovery Chemistry
- Qualification: MSc (Chemical Sciences).
- Experienced:0-3 years
Job Description: Greeting from Syngene International Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad
- Post of date:31/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Job Purpose: The purpose of the role is to perform reactions following Syngene safety norms. Documenting the observations in relevant lab notebooks or e-book as per the principle of ALCOA+
• Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction workups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
• Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
• Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
• Ensure that the instrument / equipment’s are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
• Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
• Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
• Ensure confidentiality at all times
• Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
• Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
• Understanding and demonstrating responsibility for safety of self & colleagues by following all safety protocols provided by Syngene
• Adherence to all environment, health, and safety (EHS) policies & standards at all times in the workplace
• Wearing all PPE as required.
• Adherence to all procedures related to Syngene’ s data integrity policies
• Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times.
• Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
• Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment.
• Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
• Good communication skills
• Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
• Fair interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.