Syngene International Limited Recruitment 2021.Syngene International Limited Notification full detailes below.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Limited International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene International Limited’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Important Vacancy details:Relevant application can email at Nandpar@Syngeneintl.com
- Post Name: Junior Executive – API Production
- Qualification:B.Sc in Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 6 months to 3 years experience in API Production.
- Experience:0-3 years
- Salary: 1,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Junior Executive – API Production in Syngene International Limited!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge on Validation process , cleaning Validation process
- Experience on handling DCS, SCADA systems and Knowledge on CSV systems.
- He should be able to handle the shift operations independently.
- Hands on experience in handling of Reactors, equipment’s like VTD, Multimill, Sifter, ANFD, Centrifuge, Nutsche filter and Clean room .
- Complies all GDP ,cGMP and 100% safety compliance.
- Checking the readiness of equipment to initiate/execute manufacturing activity, ensure the cleanliness of raw material before bringing inside the plant. Raw material, packing material receipt and check w.r.t BMR/PDR and issue slip with appropriate label.
- Ensure equipment PM & instrument calibration are within the due date by coordinating with EAM team.
- Always ensure readiness of the facility. Handling and monitoring the shift activities.
- Monitoring and control of production operations.
- Coordination for Preparation of the master document required for production like SOP, EOP, ECC, BMR and PDR.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.Sc in Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 6 months to 3 years experience in API Production.
Perks and Benefits
Relevant application can email at Nandpar@Syngeneintl.com
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online