Syngene International Ltd Walk-in interview 2021.M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical sciences for Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Assay Biology At Bengaluru.Syngene International Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Syngene International Ltd
- Post Name: Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Assay Biology
- Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical sciences
- Experience:4 to 12 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description:We have an Requirement for Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Assay Biology Department At Syngene International Ltd , In case if you are interested please share us the updated profile to email@example.com
◆ Qualification & Experience: M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical sciences with 4 to 12 years of relevant experience.
1. Req ID 28928- Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Immunology.
Click 👉 https://bit.ly/3pvS4I6 for detailed Job Description
2. Req ID 29685- Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Assay Biology.
Click 👉 https://bit.ly/2SierEQ for detailed Job Description
◆ Job Location: Bengaluru
◆ Department: Discovery Biology
◆ Date/Time: 16th June’21, Wednesday, 4:30 PM onwards (MS Teams link will be shared with the shortlisted candidates, one day prior)
◆ Applications to be submitted by 14th June’21
Please apply using the above links or write to 👉
firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Syngene International Ltd. ( BSE: 539268, NSE: SYNGENE, ISIN: INE398R01022) is an integrated contract research, development and manufacturing organization providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply.