Syngene International Ltd Walk In Interview 2022MSc for Discovery Chemistry At Bengaluru / Hyderabad. Syngene International Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Discovery Chemistry
- Qualification: MSc
- Experienced:1 to 6 years
Job Description: Syngene International Ltd Hiring For Discovery Chemistry !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru / Hyderabad
- Note:Please apply on above links or write to Zidanne.DSouza@syngeneintl.com / Jharna.Das@syngeneintl.com for more details
- Post of date: 09/03/2022
- Last date to apply: 11-March-22
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Interview Details:13-March-22 , Sunday, 10:00 AM on wards (MS Teams link will be shared with the shortlisted candidates, one day prior)
We are hiring! Here is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, high performing team for bringing new solutions to drug discovery and changing people’s lives under our collaborative programs. Join us for a virtual recruitment drive on 13-March-22 for multiple openings in Discovery Chemistry for R&D requirements.
Details as below.
1. Req ID 39862 – Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry Bangalore
Click 👉 http://ow.ly/p4wa50IcxX5 for detailed Job Description
2. Req ID 35121 – Senior research Associate – Discovery Chemistry Bangalore
Click 👉 http://ow.ly/i6bA50IcxWI for detailed Job Description
3. Req ID 40228 – Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry Hyderabad
Click 👉 http://ow.ly/owMh50IcxWH for detailed Job Description
4. Req ID 40262 – Senior research Associate – Discovery Chemistry Hyderabad
Click 👉 http://ow.ly/1PhU50IcxX8 for detailed Job Description
Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies. Our culture of scientific innovation is driven by the expertise of our highly qualified team of 5,000 employees and supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and market- leading technology.