Syngene International Walk In Interview 2022 M.sc for Research Associate /Sr.Research Associate-Discovery Chemistry At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru. Syngene International Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Associate /Sr.Research Associate-Discovery Chemistry
- Qualification: M.sc
- Experienced:1 to 6 years
Job Description: Syngene International Hiring For Research Associate /Sr.Research Associate-Discovery Chemistry !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Contact -Sonia More (7434971747)
- Walk In Date:15th May 2022
- Time: 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
- Venue:Syngene Velankani Tech Park office: Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore- 560100. Entry through Gate – 5 (Next to Otterra hotel).
- Post of date:13/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instruments / equipment’s are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update Training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new ab activity is identified or existing one requires updating
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment.
- Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
- Fair interpersonal skills
Syngene Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India€™s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.