Syngene International Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 M.Sc in Organic chemistry/Synthetic chemistry/Medicinal chemistry for Discovery Chemistry (Synthetic R&D team). At Bangalore / Hyderabad . Syngene International Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Discovery Chemistry (Synthetic R&D team).
- Qualification:M.Sc in Organic chemistry/Synthetic chemistry/Medicinal chemistry
- Experienced:01 to 6 years
Job Description: Syngene International Ltd Hiring For Discovery Chemistry (Synthetic R&D team). !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Walk In Date: 26th June’ 2022
- Time: 9:00am to 10:00am
- Venue:Hotel Fairfield Marriot, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India – 380013
- Note:Please apply on the above links or write to Manne.VijayaKumar@syngeneintl.com / Zidanne.Dsouza@syngeneintl.com with the subject line “Syngene 26th June Walk-in Drive” for more details.
- Post of date:21/06/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Req ID 43726 – Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry, Hyderabad
Click https://loom.ly/3gXRGnA for a detailed Job Description
2. Req ID 40269 – Senior research Associate – Discovery Chemistry, Hyderabad
Click https://loom.ly/JM_GtAQ for a detailed Job Description
3. Req ID 44649 – Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry, Bangalore
Click https://loom.ly/JFTFTlo for a detailed Job Description
4. Req ID 36265 – Senior research Associate – Discovery Chemistry, Bangalore
Click https://loom.ly/Qzb7QSA for a detailed Job Description
Candidates need to get their latest resume, ID proof (PAN/Aadhar card), latest increment letter, last 3 months’ Payslips, and double dose vaccination certificate.
COVID19 Safety Guidelines:
✓ Candidate needs to furnish a double dose vaccination certificate (mandatory)
✓ Wearing a mask is compulsory
Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies. Our culture of scientific innovation is driven by the expertise of our highly qualified team of 5,000 employees and supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and market- leading technology.